I. Sports Rules
I. Sports Rules
1. General Betting Rules
- 1 The outcome of a market is settled once the market is determined.If a market is not determined during the game, the Company settles the result of the game once the normal duration (regular time) of the match is concluded, unless stated otherwise on market description on the Website.
Example: Match winner 1X2 market of an event is determined after the end of the normal duration (regular time) of the event. Football (Soccer) 1x2 Match Winner is determined after the 90 min, including any extra minutes called by the referee of the match as “normal duration”
1.2. In case an event is driven to Overtime (when regular time does not decide the winner) all markets clearly state that, subject to “include overtime”, winnings are paid after the completion of the Overtime. Any penalty kicks (or other decider) that may follow, are not taken in consideration, unless clearly stated in the market.
1.3. In case events not started on time for any reason or even postponed, they may be kept open and all bets remain valid if those kick off (start) within the next 48 hours from the official start time. In any other case, the company reserves, at its own discretion, the right to void all bets of such postponed events and refund the stakes to the Clients.
1.4. In case of events abandoned after its starting time and get continued from the organizer within 48 hours from the official start time, the Company reserves the right to keep all bets valid and settle according to its results.
1.5. In case of events abandoned after its starting time and not get continued from
the organizer within 48 hours, the Company will settle all determined markets decided in the pitch and void the rest by refunding stakes to Clients. However in cases like that, the Company reserves, at its own discretion, the right to void all bets of such abandoned events and refund the stakes to the Clients.
1.6. For all the queries relating to the refund requests, the User should contact Support Service at [email protected] or via live support chat within the first twenty-four (24) hours of the alleged transaction. Each such query will be handled in a good manner in (24)-(72) hours after the submitting of the query depending on the department engaged, and the answer will be provided after that time. The User acknowledges and accepts that each query will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and is ready to provide any additional information upon the request of the Support Service officer if this is necessary for providing a reasonable answer. In some cases it can take more time to provide the answer to the User and the User will be notified of it.
- Special Sports rules: on above General Rules there are the following exceptions:
2.1. Tennis games will be kept open with all bets valid until the officials or organizing body declares a winner. In such case, the 48 hours rule is not valid. However and in case of a player retirement, all markets determined in the pitch are settled accordingly and all the rest declared void and null. For avoidance of doubt if a tennis player retired before last point concluded, the match winner market is void, but all markets related to specific sets or games that determined, are settled accordingly. If a match is decided by a Match tie-break then it will be considered to be the 3rd set. Every tie-break or Match tie-break counts as 1 game.
2.2 Baseball games when two teams are playing 2 games in a row are considered as Game 1 and Game 2 and will be settled as chronologically played with all bets valid. For avoidance of doubt if Team A plays vs Team B twice, the result of Game 1 will count for bets offered on Game 1 as originally scheduled and result of Game 2 will count for bets offered on Game 2, as originally scheduled. The 48 hours rule is valid (e.g. if a football match is abandoned in the second half, the markets of the first half will be settled normally).
- The Company reserves the right not to accept all or part of a bet without providing a reason to the Client. If a bet is not accepted, Client’s stakes are refunded.
- Before an event starts, the Company reserves, at its own discretion, the right to void or cancel part or whole, of a bet even after its acceptance without providing any reason to the customer.
- After the event starts, the Company reserves, at its own discretion, the right to void or cancel part or whole of a bet, even after its acceptance if there is a valid reason for this, such as:
● mistake in the wording (palpable error) of the event or the odds, or starting time;
● the Client attempt to bypass Company limits (potential payout) and risk management by placing multiple identical or similar bets or opening multiple accounts;
● the Client is getting advantage of any public announcement or secret information he has access to that determines the outcome of the bet;
● the Client combined related bets;
● the Client is actively participating in the event, such as players, referees, managers or other persons that have direct or indirect relationship with events participants;
● the Company suffers a technical error offering wrong odds or events;
● any other valid reason duly communicated to the Client upon request.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel all bets of an event, if there is any change regarding the venue of the event.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel all bets if there are radical changes in the circumstances of an event such as the length of playing time, the distance in a
race speed or the number of periods, etc.
- Explanation of specific Betting Types
Scorers: First, Last, Anytime Scorer
Betting First Goalscorer will be considered lost if a Client never plays or comes in the pitch after the first goal of the game has been scored, except in the case of an own goal, which is ignored. Bets on Last Goalscorer will be considered lost if a Client never plays. Bets on Anytime Goalscorer, apply to any Client involved in the game, regardless of the time they enter the game. Bets on Anytime goalscorer will be considered lost if a Client never plays. In case a match is abandoned but there has been at least one Scorer, bets on the first Goalscorer apply and bets on the last goalscorer are void. Anytime Goalscorer market for this player is settled as winner and bets on other players are void.
Head 2 Head Bets
Predict which of the participants will occupy the highest position or will have better results or more points. In order for these bets to stand both participants must actively participate in the event. In case the two participants achieve the exact same winning result and therefore achieve a tie, all bets are void.
Predict which of the participants (3 or more) will occupy the highest position or will have better results or more points. In order for these bets to stand all participants must actively participate in the event. If one or more participants will not participate in the event, the odds on the rest participants are recalculated and settled with a reduction in the odds, by applying the probability of the missing participants to the rest participants applying the same margin. If two or more participants achieve exact same winning result and therefore achieve a tie, the applicable odds will be equal to the accepted odds divided by the number of tie participants (eg with initial odds 2.70 and three tie participants the final odds
will be: 2.70 / 3 = 0.90), unless the official governing body chooses only one winner with an additional statistic criterion (e.g. assists).
A yellow card counts as one card. A red card counts as two cards. If a player gets one yellow plus a second yellow driving to a red card, this counts overall as three cards. As a result, a player cannot receive more than three cards. Settlement will be based on all available card data that appear during the normal playing time of an event. Cards shown after the final whistle will not be taken under consideration. Cards in non-playing players (players that have already been replaced, coaches, players on the bench who have not taken part in the game) are not taken under consideration.
Booking markets with points
A yellow card counts as 10 points and the red and the second yellow-red as 25. The second yellow for a player that leads to a red card is not counted. As a result, a player cannot receive more than 35 points. Settlement will be based on all available card data that appear during the normal playing time of an event. Cards shown after the final whistle will not be taken under consideration. Cards in non-playing players (players that have already been replaced, coaches, players on the bench who have not taken part on the game) are not taken under consideration.
A corner gets counted for the relevant market settlement only in the case it has been executed. Corners won by the teams but not executed do not count for market settlement.
First interval is considered the time period from 00:01 until the completion of the minute indicated as the end minute. For avoidance of doubt the interval 1-15 min
is considered the period from 00:01 to 15:00 Last interval of a time period is considered from the minute indicated until the end of the period as this decided by the referee. For avoidance of doubt the interval 30-45 min is considered the period from 30:01 until the end of First Half. The interval 75-90 min is considered the period from 75:01 to the end of the Full Time.
- A bet is not valid until it is validated and shown in the Client bet history. In cases of uncertainty about the validity of a bet, the Client is requested to check the open (pending) bets, or contact Customer Service.
- The Company assumes no liability for correctness, completeness or up-to-datedness of the information and services provided, i.e. live scores and result messages displayed on Website or sent via e-mail. The stake is exclusively the amount confirmed and recorded by the Company. In case the erroneous event/market is canceled all bets are void and the odds are set to 1,00.
- The Company only accepts those results which have been achieved on the playing field or platform. Results amounting from disciplinary measures from a sports' court or another court of law will not be accepted. In case of violation of sports laws, the Company reserves the right to freeze any winnings and withhold payment(s). This also applies for live betting events.
- Winnings are paid out up to a maximum limit. If the Client places a bet and its payment exceeds the maximum winning limit, the Company is not liable for the excess of the amount. In such cases the payment of the winnings will be reduced correspondingly. This also applies if the Company has not warned the bettor against possible excesses of the winning limits when placing the bet. The maximum winning limit is EUR 20.000 or equivalent per Client and per Week. The Company reserves the right to determine different winning limits for individual players.
- In order to avoid a bet not being accepted due to odds changes, the system automatically
updates the odds before slip confirmation and the customer should check the latest odds
in the betting slip before proceeding to the confirmation.
- The Client may not combine related bets on the same event (“related bets” are two or more different bets that have related contingency).
The Company may offer the option of Cash-Out before an event full time result. If the Cash-Out request is successful, this will be displayed and the bet will be settled immediately. The actual final result of the related market will have no impact on the Cash Out amount. The Cash Out amount offered at any time is the total amount that will be returned to the Client account if successful. Any bets that are settled using Cash Out will not count towards the turnover requirement of any offer. If a bet is placed with the intention of using Cash-Out, the Company cannot guarantee that the Cash-Out feature will be always available. The Company reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash Out if the bet or a market is settled in error.
II. Casino, Live Casino & Games General Rules
- Casino & Games
1.1. All bets placed on the Casino are placed respectively on the servers of 3rd party providers depending on the provider of the game in which the bet is placed. The Company is licensed by the Casino Games Providers to represent, promote, and market the Casino games. The Company receives, holds and pays funds in relation to an Account holder for the purpose of transactions and settlements with the Casino.
1.2. All Casino games are highly trustworthy and verified from authorities to prevent any potential hacking action. However technology loopholes not related with our Company may give the ability to specific users to take advantage of such loopholes. Irregular winnings or betting patterns will be investigated and the Company reserves the right to confiscate any winnings made under such pattern in accordance with the Governing Law.
1.3. Casino games are running with a low margin on Clients’ benefit. In addition to that, bonuses may be awarded and further reduce the margin of the Company. If bonus rules are misspelled or omitted by any Client who takes advantage acting in a fraudulent attitude alone or as a syndicate, the Company reserves the right to confiscate any winnings made under such pattern in accordance with the Governing Law.
1.4. By using the services offered by this Website the Clients hereby agree that in case Client wins a jackpot of EUR 5,000 or higher (or the equivalent to any other currency) in relation to any casino game offered on the Website, the winnings may be awarded once the Casino provider verifies and accepts it.
1.5. The Company has insured Jackpots with the Casino providers therefore all winnings are paid through the global pools. For the avoidance of any misunderstanding, the Client will receive the winnings once the casino provider has transferred the relevant funds to the Company.
2.1. All bets placed on the Live Casino are placed respectively on the servers of the above mentioned providers depending on the provider of the game in which the bet is placed. The Company is authorized by the above providers to represent, promote and market the services of the Live Casino and to receive, hold and pay funds in relation to an Account holder for the purpose of transactions and settlements with the Live Casino.
III. Market Coverage
Some software providers restrict or ban access to their games from certain countries and territories. We highly encourage you to not access the games and services as mentioned below. We reserve the right to block accounts breaching this requirement, canceling bets made from such countries and territories, and imposing other additional sanctions as we see fit.
1. All NetEnt Casino Games may not be of ered in the following territories:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Belgium, Bulgaria,
Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Italy, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan,Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States of America, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
2. Blacklisted Branded Games Territories
The followed NetEnt Braded Games have some further restrictions in addition to the Blacklisted
Territories set out above:
3. Planet of the Apes Video Slot must not be of ered in the following territories:
Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
4. Vikings Video Slot must not be of ered in the following jurisdictions:
Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Canada, China, France, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America.
5. Narcos Video Slot must not be of ered in the following territories:
Indonesia, South Korea.
6. Street Fighter Video Slot must not be of ered in the following territories:
Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Chile, Clipperton Island, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Navassa Island, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Maarten, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, South Korea, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela.
7. Fashion TV Video Slot must not be of ered in the following territories:
Cuba, Jordan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.
8. Universal Monsters (Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Phantoms Curse and The Invisible Man) may only be played in the following territories:
Andorra, Austria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Finland,
Georgia,Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco,Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.