Please read this information carefully for your own benefit:
”Betshah.com owned and operated by Joymatik N.V. (reg. number 157399, with registered office at Abraham de Veerstraat 9, Willemstad, Curaçao), licensed and authorized by the Government of Curacao and operates under the Master License of Gaming Services Provider, N.V. license number 365/JAZ. Payments are processed by Azollar Ltd (HE 445113) with registered address Suite 301, 3rd Floor, 360 Business Centre, 6 Aphrodite Street, 1060 Nicosia, Cyprus.”
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Joymatik N.V.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to www.betshah.com
- You refers to the individual accessing or using the Service, the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Responsible Gambling and Self Exclusion
For the majority of our Users, gambling equals enjoyment, fun, and excitement. However, we are also aware that gambling may have negative consequences for some of our Users. Pathologic gambling has long been acknowledged as a serious illness in the medical community.
Since the very beginning, we have considered these issues and made every effort to assist Users. Under “Responsible Gambling,” we understand multiple steps of measures, with which a gambling provider can help lower the possibility of negative side effects surfacing. We also aim to actively combat them if they have already surfaced.
Knowledge and education about the risks of gambling are the most crucial defenses for our Users against the harmful impacts of gambling, along with self-control to ensure that they do not experience negative side effects.
Information and Contact
Our Support will help you via email at all times without any additional costs:
- email: [email protected]
Our Support will, of course, not disclose any information about You without Your consent to anyone else.
If you already have a gambling addiction, you can also take a self-test at:
Additional information about gambling addictions may be found at:
Helpful Hints for Responsible Gambling at www.betshah.com:
We recommend you consider the following hints prior to gambling in order to ensure that gambling stays fun for You, without any negative side effects:
- Set yourself a deposit limit: Before You start gambling, consider how much You can afford to gamble in light of Your financial condition. Play with amounts that are for Your entertainment and fun.
- Do not try to win back a loss at every cost: At all costs, refrain from taking huge risks to win back what You previously lost. Play for entertainment, not to earn money.
- Set yourself a time limit: Set a time limit for yourself and stick to it. Keep in mind that gambling should stay in balance with Your other hobbies and not be Your only hobby.
- Play smart: It is smarter to not play when You are extremely stressed, depressed, or under too much pressure. Also, do not play when you are under the influence of medication, drugs, or alcohol.
- Take breaks: You should take breaks when You notice that You are getting tired or are no longer able to concentrate.
- Only one account: We strongly advise against creating more than one Account for each person in order to make it simpler to keep track of how much time and money You spend on gambling.
Protection of Minors
To use our Service, You have to be 18 years or older. To avoid abuse, keep Your login data safe from any minors near You.
Principally, we recommend a filter program to prohibit minors, especially children, from accessing any context on the internet which is not healthy for them.
We can provide parents with a list of internet filters to help protect their children from contexts that are not intended for them.
We want to help You avoid anything that is harmful to You, whether You have been diagnosed with a gambling addiction or are trying to stop gambling for another reason. “Self-Exclusion” means that You exclude yourself, out of Your own choice, from all gambling services. This exclusion cannot be undone for a set amount of time. If You wish to self-exclude Yourself from gambling, please message our support team and provide them with a time span between 6 months and 5 years. Additionally, they will go over all subsequent steps with You and explain what is expected of You.
- email: [email protected]
Please keep in mind that Self-Exclusion is permanent for the set time span and will not be undone for Your own protection.
During Self-Exclusion, You are not allowed to create a new Account and every attempt to create a new Account during Self-Exclusion shall be deemed as a violation of our Terms & Conditions and may result in the permanent ban of Your original Account.